Calling all aspiring medical students!
Feeling ready for the upcoming UCAT course? No matter whether you have been studying non-stop and ranking at the top of the fortnightly ACE trial exams, or you’ve just realised you want to do medicine and are scrambling to figure out what the UCAT is all about – ACE is here to help!!
Whether you’re an ACE or non-ACE student, we’d love to see you at our UCAT exam preparation seminar this coming Friday evening where the ACE UCAT team, led by Dr Ben Xie (JMO), will be discussing:
- Key question techniques you MUST KNOW for each section of the UCAT exam
- Key exam techniques to apply in each section
- Their own personal insights and tips for your exam day preparation!
- Date: Friday 10th June 2022
- Time: 6pm-7.30pm
- Location: Online live seminar via Google Meets
Bookings are essential, please book using the button below.