Thinking about a future in medicine?
Come in to ACE for a discussion with a group of outstanding doctors and current medicine students to understand what it means to pursue a career in medicine and how to prepare yourself.
We will be kickstarting ACE’s Medicine Preparation Season in August with a free seminar taking students through the key “Must Knows” about pursuing a career in medicine!
You will meet and hear from both current Medicine Students as well as experienced Doctors on exactly what it’s like to prepare for, enter, and complete your medical training, and what you can expect from life as a Junior Doctor.
Our speakers will cover the following topics:
- How to gain entry into Medicine?
- What are the different pathways to a career in medicine?
- What are the differences between the courses at different universities?
- What is it like during medical school?
- What is it like after medical school?
This seminar is designed for current year 12 students who have sat their UCAT exam and who are applying for places in a Medical Degree in 2021.
Please note – For our on-campus event, we ask that students only attend – we love to talk to families, but current COVID restrictions mean we need to reserve every place in the seminar for students.
When is it on?
We want to make sure that you all have the opportunity to attend, so we are running both a face-to-face and online seminar. Each seminar will cover the same content, so you can come to whichever one suits your schedule:
- Tuesday, 25th August, 6-7:30pm @ ACE’s Parramatta campus (capacity limit of 40 students applies)
- Saturday, 29th August, 6:30-8pm @ ACE’s online classroom
how do I Sign up?
Please register your interest below to ensure you don’t miss out!