The strongest tutors in the state
Comprehensive SYLLABUS coverage
ACE students attend weekly classes where they cover the full NESA Economics Syllabus as well as reviewing current affairs in the Australian and Global economies and sitting detailed end of module exams.
Students are provided with a full set of ACE’s famous study booklets, providing 30 to 40 pages of detailed study notes and practice material every week.
For their entire time at ACE, students have access to full lesson videos for each week and can also attend live online tutorials to gain extra one-on-one or question time with their tutors.
Term length = 7 weeks Class length = 3 hours
Intro. to Economics
Consumers and Business
Government and the Economy
*** all 7 modules are covered across the 4 Yr 11 terms ***
Join us for Chemistry, Physics or Extension 1 Maths as well as Economics to reduce your cost per subject!
- Hourly rate is $33/hr
- This option applies if Economics is the only subject you study at ACE
- Normal termly pricing $800 inc. GST
- Normal yearly pricing $2,600 inc. GST
Economics plus an additional ACE subject
- Hourly rate is $31/hr
- This option applies if you study Economics alongside any other subjects at ACE
- Normal termly pricing $750 inc. GST
- Normal yearly pricing $2,400 inc. GST
Try ACE’s classes with no obligation!
Join as many ACE classes as you like for two weeks, and if you don’t think they are delivering an outstanding learning experience, you can walk away at no cost!