ACCELERATED CLASSES AT ACE
Accelerated classes at ACE follow the same class structure and content, provide the same high quality learning resources and are priced identically to our standard classes. The only distinction is timing, with Accelerated classes starting one term earlier than standard classes.
Currently, we are running accelerated classes across Chemistry, Physics and Extension 1 Mathematics for both:
HSC 2021 (entering term 2 on Oct 3rd); and
Prelim 2021 (beginning term 1 on Oct 10th)
Countdown to the start of our 2021 Accelerated Yr 11 courses:
Key facts about the accelerated stream
- Both the Accelerated and Normal Streams teach identical content
- Anyone can attend Accelerated classes
- Attending an Accelerated class does not give a child any explicit advantage, it is intended only to provide an alternative study schedule to suit individual needs and preferences. Just like in the Normal Stream, the potential of any student is defined by their willingness to partake in diligent study. There are no shortcuts to academic success!
The Accelerated Stream teachers are a compassionate, dedicated and inquisitive group of experienced ACE teachers who share between them:
- 6 NSW HSC State Ranks
- 4 ‘Perfect ATARs’ of 99.95
- Decades of combined teaching experience