Year 11 Courses
Our Prelim terms are seven weeks long, with weekly 3 hour classes covering the full Preliminary syllabus. We offer courses for Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Extension 1 Mathematics. In 2018, our entire course was redesigned for the new Syllabus.
We are currently wrapping up term 4 of our 2019 Preliminary Course with Accelerated Prelim classes starting on the 12th of October 2019 and standard Prelim classes beginning on the 11th of January 2020.
Early Bird Pricing Available
- Hourly Rate is $29/hr
- Choose any one of our preliminary courses
- Normal termly pricing $800 inc. GST
- 2020 Yearly pricing $2,600 inc. GST
- Hourly rate is $27/hr
- Choose any two of our preliminary courses
- Normal termly pricing $1,500 inc. GST
- 2020 Yearly pricing $5,000 inc. GST
- Hourly Rate is $24/hr
- Choose any three of our preliminary courses
- Normal termly pricing $2,100 inc. GST
- 2020 Yearly pricing $7,000 inc. GST
OBLIGATION-FREE TRIAL DETAILS
Tuition is a personal experience and no one classroom is the same! To give students the chance to get to know ACE, see the quality of our resources and meet our teachers, we offer an obligation-free two week trial period when starting a new course.
This trial period is defined as two weeks from the student’s first lesson in the course. If the student chooses to continue, the invoiced fees will include this two week trial period. If the student chooses to discontinue, they will not be charged for these lessons.