Year 11 Courses
Our Prelim terms are seven weeks long, with weekly 3 hour classes covering the full Preliminary syllabus. We offer courses for Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Extension 1 Mathematics. In 2018, our entire course was redesigned for the new Syllabus.
We are about to kick off Term One of our 2020 Preliminary Course.
Classes for the standard stream begin on the 25th of January
Our Accelerated Prelim stream is moving into Term Two, with these classes also starting on the 25th of January
Pricing - Science and Math
- Hourly Rate is $29/hr
- Choose any one of our preliminary courses
- Normal termly pricing $800 inc. GST
- 2020 Yearly pricing $2,600 inc. GST
- Hourly rate is $27/hr
- Choose any two of our preliminary courses
- Normal termly pricing $1,500 inc. GST
- 2020 Yearly pricing $5,000 inc. GST
- Hourly Rate is $24/hr
- Choose any three of our preliminary courses
- Normal termly pricing $2,100 inc. GST
- 2020 Yearly pricing $7,000 inc. GST
Pricing - Economics
- Hourly rate is $28/hr
- This option applies if Economics is the only subject you study at ACE
- Normal termly pricing $750 inc. GST
- Normal yearly pricing $2,900 inc. GST
Economics plus an additional ACE subject
- Hourly rate is $26/hr
- This option applies if you study Economics alongside any other subjects at ACE
- Normal termly pricing $700 inc. GST
- Normal yearly pricing $2,650 inc. GST
OBLIGATION-FREE TRIAL DETAILS
Tuition is a personal experience and no one classroom is the same! To give students the chance to get to know ACE, see the quality of our resources and meet our teachers, we offer an obligation-free two week trial period when starting a new course.
This trial period is defined as two weeks from the student’s first lesson in the course. If the student chooses to continue, the invoiced fees will include this two week trial period. If the student chooses to discontinue, they will not be charged for these lessons.